Rock of Ages Trail
This is Wilson Mesa, from the Rock of Ages Trail near Telluride, CO. The shoulder of Wilson Peak Summit (14,000 feet) is located on the right.
Thank you for considering this purchase! This product is a personal and commercial license for this photo. It allows for the creation of prints for personal use, including as gifts. It also includes use in personal and business websites, social media, blog posts, presentations, reports, webinars, magazines, newspapers and books). The full resolution digital image without watermarks will be sent by email with payment.
This Licenses is:
- Perpetual - in that it does not expire.
- Unlimited - regarding the number of applications the photo can be used in, within the licensed uses. For approved commercial uses, there are no maximum print runs.
- Non-exclusive – in that the same content can be licensed to other customers. If exclusive content is desired, please inquire directly.
- Non-refundable - since it would be impossible to assure full return of a product that is easily duplicated.
This License does not include:
- Commercial duplication and use in instances where the primary value lies in the image itself (stationary, calendars, electronic templates, apparel, screensavers, logos, trademarks, or resale of digital and hardcopy versions). If this type of permission is desired, please inquire directly.
- Any unlawful use
- Any use that does not protect the image from public download.
- Any transfer of ownership. The photographer retains ownership, regardless if the image is edited, cropped, traced, or otherwise altered.